I am surprised to hear how good people feel by eating better and the impact food has on people’s life. Eating better sounds so simple. Well sometimes not so simple and healthy eating messages can be so confusing. That’s why you need to get the right advice from a professional.
Book Online NOW
With first class honours in Science and a Masters in nutrition and Dietetics and over 8 years of experience. There is no one else in Bella Vista with the expertise and experience to trust your eating habits too. Sarah Davis is passionate about helping people to make long tern sustainable lifestyle changes to improve the health and longevity of all of her clients.
Rouse Hill Practice
14 Brampton Drive
Beaumont Hills 2155
Appointment: 02 8883 2040
or 043 843 1981
What is a Dietitian?
Dietitians are university-qualified experts in nutrition and dietetics. They have the skills and training to provide food and nutrition advice to meet individual health and lifestyle needs, develop food policy, feed an army or develop and market a new food product.
We are eligible for membership of the Dietitians Association of Australia and can participate in the Accredited Practising Dietitians (APD) regulation and quality program.
What is the Difference Between a Dietitian and a Nutritionist?
'Nutritionist' is a non-accredited title that might apply to a qualified nutrition scientist or a self-professed nutrition adviser.
All dietitians can call themselves nutritionists if they choose because they have University qualifications in nutrition.
These qualifications generally consist of a three year science degree and a 2 year Masters degree in nutrition and dietetics. As well as being qualified to advise individuals and groups on nutrition-related matters, dietitians have the clinical training to modify diets to treat disease conditions such as diabetes, heart disease, renal disease, gastrointestinal diseases and food allergy.
This information was obtained from the Dietitians Association of Australia.
- BOOK ONLINE NOW
- Instant online booking available
- Meet our Practitioners
- Davis Dietetics is owned and run by Sarah Davis and psychologist Edith Giovenco
- Davis Dietetics Services
- Davis Dietetics Services, Services Offered By Davis Dietetics
- Contact and Open Hours
- Contact details and opening hours. Questions, quotes, nutrition services or for more information
- What is a Dietitian?
- Davis Dietetics professional nutrition
- Healthy Eating
- Are you Eating for Good health? Healthy eating tips to lose weight and regulate glucose
- Tips for weight loss
- Tips for Weight Loss Success
- What is diabetes? Diabetes information
- Food Additives
- List of food additives, perservatives and their additive number
- Healthy Recipes
- Collection of Healthy recipes catering for weight loss, diabetic, heart health, vegetarian, babies and toddlers
- Free Menu Plan for Healthy Eating
- Free Menu Plan for Healthy Eating Suitable for Diabetics
- Healthy Diet Tips
- Healthy Diet Tips. Simple lifestyle changes each week that add up to big results
- Customer feedback form
- Customer feed back, comments, testimonials and reviews of Davis Dietetics
- Employment Opportunities
- Current employment opportunities at Davis Dietetics. Reception, Office Manager, Book keeping, Room for rent